||This user has no knowledge of Montenegrin (or understands it with considerable difficulty).
- Language (ISO 639)
- ISO 639-1 : (none)
- ISO 639-2 : cnr
- ISO 639-3 : cnr | OmegaWiki
- Scripts (ISO 15924)
- Latn or 215, supported in Unicode since version 1.1 with the alias Latin (Latin) : Translation tool | Recent changes
- Cyrl or 220, supported in Unicode since version 1.1 with the alias Cyrillic (Cyrillic) : crnogorski / црногорски (Cyrillic / ćirilica/Ћирилица), црногорски (ćirilica/Ћирилица) – (disabled)
- Wikimedia projects [cnr:]
- Wikipedia (Incubator), Wiktionary, Wikibooks, Wikiquote, Wikinews, Wikivoyage, Wikisource (Incubator), Wikiversity
ISO 639-2/3 codes were granted 21 December 2017, and published on SIL website by 5 January 2018.