View source for Thread:User talk:Siebrand/Rally cuts (2)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Payment still not received||0||23:51, 24 December 2011|
|Not received yet - was difficult transfer||0||16:11, 14 September 2010|
|Payment received||1||18:33, 20 June 2010|
|Rally cuts||1||16:31, 19 June 2010|
|Rally cuts||1||16:31, 19 June 2010|
|Payments for the rally||3||16:29, 19 June 2010|
|Another delay||0||14:09, 16 June 2010|
|Communication to users with beneficiary self||0||11:23, 6 June 2010|
You said that friday you will make the first batch of payments that will include mine. What happened? Friday has passed and Saturday also. :|
Dear translatewiki.net user.
In December 2009 you contributed 500 or more translations to MediaWiki on translatewiki.net during our Translation Rally, which you helped make a great success.
First of all my apologies for taking so very long to start processing the bounty cuts. I have no proper reason for it, just that it happened. I hope the delay on my side has not impacted the trust in translatewiki.net or what we stand for.
We pledged 1,000 Euro to be divided among all users that would be able to reach the goal of 500 new translations in the given timeframe. In total 24 users reached this goal, which was very much to our expectation.
You have indicated that you would like to receive your cut of the bounty (EUR 37.50, including transfer costs) in your bank account. There are two ways we can do this:
- We wire it to your PayPal account. This is the easiest and cheapest method if you live outside the European Union, but this is not available everywhere. If this is your preferred method of transfer, please reply to this e-mail stating your wiki name and the e-mail address you are using for your PayPal account. We expect the transfer costs to be about 1,50 Euro, which means you will receive about 36.00 Euro.
- We wire it to your bank account (or the bank account of a beneficiary of your choice). If this is your preferred method of transfer, or your only possible method of transfer, please read on.
Good to know: international money transfers are ridiculously expensive. We will be transferring money from a country in the European Union. Transfers to other EU countries are expected to cost less than 1 Euro (so you will receive 36,50 Euro or more). For other countries, transfer costs are *at least* 18,00 Euro (they will vary per country, we have no knowledge of the details beforehand). So you will receive 20,00 Euro or less, depending on your country.
We have looked into ways to reduce transfer costs, but have not been able to find any. If you choose to change the beneficiary from yourself to the Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland (the Dutch Wikimedia Chapter), or Stichting Open Progress based on this information, please let us know, and we will change it according to your wishes.
We need the following information from you in reply to this e-mail (information will be treated confidentially and will be seen only by User:Siebrand to receive e-mails with information and reply to them and User:GerardM to make the actual payments):
- Your wiki name (REQUIRED)
- Your IBAN account number, or account number and national bank code, or account number and BIC code (REQUIRED)
- Your full real name to which the bank account is registered (REQUIRED)
- The home address to which the bank account is registered (REQUIRED)
A link to this message will also be posted on your user talk page. If you fail to respond by 20 June 2010, the beneficiary for your cut of the bounty will be updated to Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland. Thank you again for your continued support to http://translatewiki.net. Please do not forget to return often and make as many contributions as you are able to!