Setup of a new project
Verify the project
- Quality of strings
- Message documentation
- Activity and interest (releases, contact person)
- File format
- Push access: ensure push-access is given either to L10n-bot (wikimedia gerrit) or Niklas and Siebrand (GitHub or BitBucket).
Edit repoconfig.json and repoconfig.commit.json, bin/EXTERNAL-PROJECTS bin/REPONG-PROJECTS in the translatewiki repository. See an example of the needed patch.
- Read-only mirror link: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/diffusion/GTWN/
- Repository management may describe details on how to point to the VCS.
- Also update-externals.sh for Nike, not currently in version control.
Message group configuration
Lots of examples under groups/ in translatewiki repo. Old but mostly still valid documentation: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:Translate/Group_configuration_example
Need some info such as logo and message group description done in the next section.
Choosing a group id:
- Practice is to use lowercase letter with dashes as level separators in case of multiple groups
- Prefix "out-" is deprecated and should not be used for new projects
- In case of multiple groups, the aggregate group should get the top level name, i.e. "blockly", and contain all groups named "blockly-*". Suffixes like "-0-all" are deprecated.
Update TranslateSettings.php to register the yaml file, possibly add a new namespace (if none of the existing ones fit).
Translating:projectname needs to be created (copy template from Translating:FreeCol or other). Logo needs to be in Commons or uploaded to translatewiki.net.
Add descriptions to Group descriptions and mark the page for translation.
Other misc things:
- Add babel templates (this is forgotten very often - the whole thing should be automatized)
- Add support to Template:Support and relevant categories