Jump to navigation Jump to search
Template in development
This template is used to keep track of open support requests, usually filed at Support and later moved to the talk of the affected project if still needed. It's added to the summary of the thread like this:
- status can either be:
- closed for solved problems or problems sent to a proper tracking system (for instance bugzilla:),
- waiting for problems whose solution has been detected and waits implementation, for instance documentation by the author of the code,
- open (default) for unsolved issues which need to be investigated.
- project is one of the supported projects (defaults to MediaWiki), in exact case for now, used together with the status to categorize the thread automatically, for instance Category:Open support requests for MediaWiki.
- dev is an optional field for the name of the developer responsible of solving the issue