From Support
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17 May 2012 at 16:40.
The highlighted comment was created in this revision.


It seems WikiEditor has recently undergone a change (at least that’s how it feels on Under "Special Characters", on we used to have two small sets of characters for French and French API. Now "Special Characters" shows several scripts (Latin, Greek, Arabic, Tamil, etc.) and our character subsets are drowned in the Latin and API listings. How can one add customised subsets to WikiEditor (like one can with Edittools)?

    Urhixidur (talk)17:43, 15 May 2012

    The Vietnamese wikis add a consolidated Vietnamese character page using this code (specifically the functions addVietCharPage() and bindVietCharPage()).

      Minh Nguyễn (talk, contribs)10:38, 16 May 2012

      Nice try, but I wasn't able to get it to work (mostly because of my cluelessness). I eventually found and adapted another user's custom js as follows:

      // Listes de caractères
      var api_liste_fr = ["ɑ","ɑ̃","ə","ɛ","œ","ø","ɛ̃","ɔ","ɔ̃","œ̃","ʃ","ɡ","ɥ","ʒ","ɲ","ŋ","ʁ","‿","ː","ˈ","ˌ"] ;
      var caracteres_liste_fr = ["’","æ","Æ","€","ñ","œ","Œ","–","—","…"] ;
      // Ajout de la section Caractères du Wiktionnaire > API français
      hookEvent( 'load', function() {
      	$j( '#wpTextbox1' ).wikiEditor( 'addToToolbar', {
      		'sections': {
      			'caracteres': {
      				label:'Mes outils',
      				pages: {
      					'API_fr': {
      						'label':'API français',
      						'characters': api_liste_fr
      					'car_fr': {
      						'label':'Caractères spéciaux',
      						'characters': caracteres_liste_fr
      	} );
      } );
        Urhixidur (talk)16:40, 17 May 2012