About [[Blockly:Core-2939986560796703529-XML ERROR/en]]
Please summarize the below thread in the editing box. You may use any wikitext in your summary. When you finish, click "Publish changes".
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Duplicate spaces (after full stops) in source messages:
- ("Could not load your saved file. Perhaps it was created with a different version of Blockly?")
- ("A program is a sequence of blocks. Stack a couple of 'move forward' blocks together to help me reach the goal.")
- ("Computers have limited memory. Reach the end of this path using only two blocks. Use 'repeat' to run a block more than once.")
- ("An 'if' block will do something only if the condition is true. Try turning left if there is a path to the left.")
- ("Can you solve this complicated maze? Try following the left-hand wall. Advanced programmers only!")
Thank you. I grew up in the old days of typewriters. I've made the fix in the source files (although they won't show up on translatewiki immediately).
Actually, before I make this change, could you tell me why you think two spaces is incorrect? We're willing to make a change if that's site policy but not if it is personal preference.
(Sorry for not responding sooner. I only just learned how to see my support messages.)