About [[Blockly:Core-2939986560796703529-XML ERROR/en]]
Duplicate spaces (after full stops) in source messages:
- ("Could not load your saved file. Perhaps it was created with a different version of Blockly?")
- ("A program is a sequence of blocks. Stack a couple of 'move forward' blocks together to help me reach the goal.")
- ("Computers have limited memory. Reach the end of this path using only two blocks. Use 'repeat' to run a block more than once.")
- ("An 'if' block will do something only if the condition is true. Try turning left if there is a path to the left.")
- ("Can you solve this complicated maze? Try following the left-hand wall. Advanced programmers only!")
Thank you. I grew up in the old days of typewriters. I've made the fix in the source files (although they won't show up on translatewiki immediately).
Actually, before I make this change, could you tell me why you think two spaces is incorrect? We're willing to make a change if that's site policy but not if it is personal preference.
(Sorry for not responding sooner. I only just learned how to see my support messages.)