← Thread:Support/About Wikimedia:Wikipedia-android-strings-yes/en (2)/reply
Last edit: 11:27, 30 June 2014
In Yes") what is the question to which the answer is 'Yes'? The translation of the word 'yes' varies according to the question.("
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Jack Phoenix (Contact)
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Dir (view source)
- Template:Msg-meta (view source) (semi-protected)
- Template:Msg-wm (view source)
- Template:RelevantLanguage (view source)
- Wikimedia:Wikipedia-android-strings-dialog prompt refresh all saved pages/en (view source)
- Wikimedia:Wikipedia-android-strings-dialog title clear history/en (view source)
- Wikimedia:Wikipedia-android-strings-edit abandon confirm/en (view source)
- Wikimedia:Wikipedia-android-strings-edit saved page refresh/en (view source)
Lloffiwr, this is a severe bug, please file it in bugzilla. You can mention htmlform-yes and htmlform-no as precedent.