Add support for Western Armenian (hyw)
The usual information is needed: Translatewiki.net languages.
Note that on Wikidata: d:User:Nikki/Permanent duplicates#Armenian, where "hy-arevela" used for Eastern and "hy-arevmda" for Western, because of https://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry/language-subtag-registry :
... %% Type: variant Subtag: arevela Description: Eastern Armenian Added: 2006-09-18 Prefix: hy %% Type: variant Subtag: arevmda Description: Western Armenian Added: 2006-09-18 Prefix: hy %% ...
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.MF-Warburg
- A language code from ISO 639-3 or the Ethnologue website (for example 'de') - hyw [proposed]
- The language name in English and in its own language (for example 'German – Deutsch (de)') - Western Armenian - արեւմտահայերէն
- Is the language RTL or LTR (written from right to left or left to right) - LTR
- If the language is commonly written in more than one script, please say in which script the language should be enabled. Other variants can be enabled as and when translators for those variants volunteer. - Armn only
- (For MediaWiki) Should the language fall back to another language other than English? If so which? - Fallback should be to hy.
Once the code has been approved, it can be added. For now, this request will be denied.
Afaik the request link: http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/chg_detail.asp?id=2017-023&lang=hyw
And now it's approved!