Request: Enabling Kaqchikel
The highlighted comment was created in this revision.
Sending a request to add the Kaqchikel language. It currently is in the incubator:
and a part of activities leading up to an edit-a-thon will be to begin the translation process:
There are native Kaqchikel speakers available and willing to participate in this process.
We need the following information:
- A language code from ISO 639-3 or the Ethnologue website (for example 'de')
- The language name in English and in its own language (for example 'German – Deutsch (de)')
- Is the language RTL or LTR (written from right to left or left to right)
- If the language is commonly written in more than one script, please say in which script the language should be enabled. Other variants can be enabled as and when translators for those variants volunteer.
- Should the language fall back to another language other than English? If so which?