Request: Enabling Kaqchikel
← Thread:Support/Request: Enabling Kaqchikel/reply (3)
Thanks for the quick reply! Here is the information requested:
- A language code from ISO 639-3 or the Ethnologue website (for example 'de’) - CAK
- The language name in English and in its own language (for example 'German – Deutsch (de)’) - Kaqchikel (in English & auto-denominated)
- Is the language RTL or LTR (written from right to left or left to right) - Left to Right
- If the language is commonly written in more than one script, please say in which script the language should be enabled.
- Other variants can be enabled as and when translators for those variants volunteer. - Latin Script
- Should the language fall back to another language other than English? If so which? Spanish
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.RisingVoices (talk)