The Phab:T291147)_59538 highlighted comment was edited in this revision. [diff]
Greetings. I noticed that there were some changes on the wiki, which especially affected the service page for translations. Well, the new text on top has become monospaced, and this, as for me, is bad.
Of course I tried to change it myself, posted above, but it creates new problems, screenshots of which I will not attach. But I noticed one very interesting thing that, in principle, here you can simply replace the class «twelve columns sourcemessage mw-editfont-monospace long» with «twelve columns sourcemessage mw-editfont long».
Fix it please.