Thank you. I've updated the translations that I could identify having choosen the wrong possible meaning of.
I still do not understand the "metadata/link" stuff. When I follow the link, does the target page inform us about a link to metadata?
- No metadata found about the source wiki! $1Link to metadata$2
Is not rather meant:
- No $1metadata$2 has been found about the source wiki!
- Metadata: No good templates found! $1Link to metadata$2
- No good templates were found in the wikis $1metadata$2!
- Metadata: Bad template found! $1Link to metadata$2
may actually mean:
- A bad template was found in the $1metadata$2 of the wiki!
Or am I mistaken, and the two metadatas are different, or are these messages indeed about correct linking and not about bad/missing metadata?
Thank you for you patience with me.