Viewing a history listing
|08:58, 15 August 2019||Nike||(Reply to Translation updates on home wiki)|
|08:55, 15 August 2019||StanProg||(Reply to Translation updates on home wiki)|
|09:24, 14 August 2019||StanProg|
Hi, I read the FAQ, but I still have few questions regarding the translation updates on home wiki
- Is there a place where I can see when was the last time when translations are applied/updated on a local wiki (+ is there a specific period and more details about these updates) (Bulgarian Wikipedia)
- We have a case with translation updated at 31 October 2018 which is not yet applied to our Wikipedia (and is not overriden via a system message): . How's that possible?
- Is there a way a contributor to force translations update on a home wiki (Bulgarian Wikipedia) or to set these to be done in shorter period
Now I'm thinking, could the reason for this be that these messages are not marked as "reviewed"?
1) Currently translation updates go with the MediaWiki train: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments/One_week
2) That message is no longer used by the software, so it is not updated.
3) No, but we are hoping to get back to daily updates in the next 12 months.