Request for new messages
← Thread:Translating talk:Toolserver/Request for new messages/reply (2)
Domain: svgtranslate Reason: first batch of TUSC-integration messages.
- 'uploading', 'Uploading'
- 'uploaded', 'The upload completed successfully. The image should now be at $1.'
- 'description-edit', 'Edit the new description page.'
- 'error-upload', 'There was an error uploading.'
- 'th-username', 'TUSC username'
- 'th-password', 'TUSC password'
- 'th-method', 'Method'
- 'option-tusc', 'TUSC automatic upload'
- 'option-manual', 'Manual upload'
Not sure what you are asking for. New messages in the message group, updating of source messages so that they are visible here at translatewiki.net. What exactly?
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Jarry1250
Ah, right :). This will happen every now and then. We haven't fully operationalised the Toolserver message groups yet. Please be patient for now.
Sure, I guess I shall continue to post the lists here?
On that note, I have some more (again, all svgtranslate domain):
- 'disclaimer', 'Some anonymous data will be privately collected for statistical purposes. If supplied, TUSC usernames will also be recorded to assist in the event of vandalism. Passwords will never be recorded.'
- 'author-complete', 'PLEASE COMPLETE AUTHOR INFORMATION'
- 'preview-hide', 'Hide preview'
- 'preview-refresh', 'Refresh preview'
These have been added to SVN. After the next sync you can remove them from your local override config.
- I've made the message value of
author-completelowercase. You can uppercase this in PHP or with CSS when and where needed (style vs. content)
For the svgtranslate domain:
- 'error-tusc-failed' => 'TUSC validation failed: username or password incorrect.'
- 'description-license' => 'Select description and license'
- 'finalise' => 'Finalise details'
For the 'jarry' domain, which I don't think is on TranslateWiki yet(?):
- 'bugs' => 'bug reports and feature requests'
- 'comments' => 'comments and queries'
- 'error-form-empty' => 'One or more required fields have been left blank. You should complete them before continuing.'
Suggestions for the 'general' domain:
- 'options' => 'Options'
- 'error' => 'Error'
- 'warning' => 'Warning'