Request for new messages
The highlighted comment was created in this revision.
Domain: svgtranslate Reason: first batch of TUSC-integration messages.
- 'uploading', 'Uploading'
- 'uploaded', 'The upload completed successfully. The image should now be at $1.'
- 'description-edit', 'Edit the new description page.'
- 'error-upload', 'There was an error uploading.'
- 'th-username', 'TUSC username'
- 'th-password', 'TUSC password'
- 'th-method', 'Method'
- 'option-tusc', 'TUSC automatic upload'
- 'option-manual', 'Manual upload'
Not sure what you are asking for. New messages in the message group, updating of source messages so that they are visible here at translatewiki.net. What exactly?
Sorry, perhaps I should have been clearer. I am the user of the 'svgtranslate' domain of TsIntuition messages. I have just added a new raft of messages to the code, and I need them exposed to the TranslateWiki/TsIntuition interface. Because of the way the system works, I cannot expose them myself, so I was told to drop a note here:
(21:04:20) Me: Krinkle: Can I send you a quick email about some new messages I need. (21:04:47) Krinkle: I rather not, I've created a talk page for it, like other translatewiki projects use (21:05:06) Krinkle: http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating_talk:Toolserver (21:05:15) Me: Oh, sure :) That's fine too. (21:05:21) Krinkle: create a subject, enter the keys and values, and it'll be taken care of asap
Ah, right :). This will happen every now and then. We haven't fully operationalised the Toolserver message groups yet. Please be patient for now.
Sure, I guess I shall continue to post the lists here?
On that note, I have some more (again, all svgtranslate domain):
- 'disclaimer', 'Some anonymous data will be privately collected for statistical purposes. If supplied, TUSC usernames will also be recorded to assist in the event of vandalism. Passwords will never be recorded.'
- 'author-complete', 'PLEASE COMPLETE AUTHOR INFORMATION'
- 'preview-hide', 'Hide preview'
- 'preview-refresh', 'Refresh preview'