Request for new messages
← Thread:Translating talk:Toolserver/Request for new messages/reply (7)
These have been added to SVN. After the next sync you can remove them from your local override config.
- I've made the message value of
author-completelowercase. You can uppercase this in PHP or with CSS when and where needed (style vs. content)
For the svgtranslate domain:
- 'error-tusc-failed' => 'TUSC validation failed: username or password incorrect.'
- 'description-license' => 'Select description and license'
- 'finalise' => 'Finalise details'
For the 'jarry' domain, which I don't think is on TranslateWiki yet(?):
- 'bugs' => 'bug reports and feature requests'
- 'comments' => 'comments and queries'
- 'error-form-empty' => 'One or more required fields have been left blank. You should complete them before continuing.'
Suggestions for the 'general' domain:
- 'options' => 'Options'
- 'error' => 'Error'
- 'warning' => 'Warning'
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Jan Luca