I'm happy we have a new member here who can take care of Persian translations.
I would like to remind you that we follow the standards set by the Persian Academy (فرهنگستان زبان و ادب فارسی) in our translations. These are mentioned on the Persian Wikipedia too.
Also, I'd like to ask you to focus on the extensions used by Wikimedia. We are way behind in their translation at this point of time.
If you have any questions, you can ask them on my talk page or by email.
A couple of reminders for you:
- Don't forget to use Zero-Width-Non-Joiner (فاصله مجازی) in require places. For example, می سازیم should be changed to میسازیم and نمونه ای should be written as نمونهای. I see that you follow it most of the time; try to follow it all of the time.
- Make sure you use the correct translation. In one case, you translated "icon" to نمایه which is wrong. The correct translation is شکلک and the word نمایه is the translation for "index". Be more careful.
- Look for traditions: For example, we have been translating "system" as سیستم. If you want to change this to سامانه (and I think this is a good idea), please do it "everywhere". Look for previously translated messages, and update them as well. You can use the search feature of this site for this purpose.
- Be careful about punctuations. Don't put a ":" in the translation, if there is none in the original text.
- Reason is always translated to "دلیل"; don't use علت or توضیح as much as possible.