We are performing a system maintenance on Wednesday 2021-09-22. Translatewiki.net will be inaccessible for short periods of time.
I opened that link somehow, the Persian language name is typed reveresed on the UI, it is "فارسی" not "پسراف". Can be fixed?
Thank you for pointing that out. I remember struggling with that because I wasn't sure how it should appear. Do you mean it is backward in the dropdown menu?
Yes completely reversed, something like
! (the string inside double quotation is correct and result of this js code is what is in UI and wrong!) :)
Thank you. I'll fix it today (although I don't know when it will get pushed).
I confirmed that you are correct about Google blocking Iran. (I was hoping you were wrong.) I will find a way to get Blockly source code on github.
I hope for peace between our countries.
In my opinion you should propose completely migrating to Github and not just cloning as the blocking problem is not just on Iran (and is available on other sanctioned countries) and contributing to Google code projects is impossible for users on those countries (like me). Notepad++ migrated from sourceforge just because for lifting up sanctions you should press a tick and this was unacceptable for Notepad++ author but Google Code has not this option even.
I strongly hope also! :)