Would you please tell me who are you?
- Hi, I'm also Dudi on Translatewiki & Incubator. I couldn't use this name with Wikipedia, so I made "Mahmudmasri" there to use it. I'd love to know who are you & if you are known for other usernames. I would also kindly like to ask you not to copy/paste the Arabized translations to our Egyptian Wiki :)
What about this? !!FUZZY!!لا إشعار كهذا. It's copied directly from Arabic, in addition to the word “!!FUZZY!!”. It is not translated into Egyptian. If copying is inevitable, then please copy from the English.
- Another unrelated issue: When I press on the button “Show preview” on this page, what I typed dissappears & the page becomes all white! I had to type my reply twice. The same happened with me when I tried to start the new section.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Siebrand
By the way, the Egyptian page of this bot isn't translated into Egyptian.  I wasn't able to edit it. Additionally, instead of copying it from Arabic & have a duplicate, you could have just not added the Egyptian version.
I have no problems editing it. What is the problem? Also, from the page history you can see who has done what.
I do not have a permission to edit it
- You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- This page cannot be updated manually. This page is a translation of page User:FuzzyBot and the translation can be updated using the translation tool.
- You can view and copy the source of this page: