Viewing a history listing
Look how I improved all your iNaturalist translations before you continue. Thanks.
I wonder what you are writing:
- Do not make machine translations
- An order, misplaced in tone and without sense: i didn't do machine translations. I won't change my habit, NOT to use machine translations, so you can be satisfied. Subsequently your misplaced order will be fulfilled.
- ... I improved all your iNaturalist translations ...
- completely untrue: many translations you did not change, many are just minor changes of a formatting i misunderstood, others are changed, correct, but without improvement; finally there changes of great improvment.
- even if my first translations weren't perfect:
- you saved time on most cases: no changes, minor changes, format changing only, changes of one word only.
- i see there a couple of translations which you could delete before you started new.
- many of your so called improvements are just exchanging of german synonyms when you prefer the synonym with Germanic roots while i preferred the Latin roots. However in software related contents the Latin synonym is often more usual than your choice. Eventually it is more a matter of taste or style. After thinking twice i favour your choice at least a bit.
Since i am new, i am happy for any help. Rough talk i don't mind, even in public. But at the points (1) and (2) you said untrue things about me in public and exaggerated by far. I don't like that. For that reasons i beg you to stay away from my talk page in the future.
Finally i thank you for lots of improvements to the translations of iNaturalist and then mentioning the changes to me. So i could find them and learn a lot. I will go on to watch all changes of my translations in the future to learn more. I wish you good fun on Translatewiki!