Translating:Encyclopedia of Life
Encyclopedia of Life (http://eol.org) will be an online reference and database on all 1.9 million species currently known to science and will stay current by capturing information on newly discovered and formally described species. The Encyclopedia of Life will help all of us better understand life on our planet.
OSM uses rails-i18n, based on CLDR data, to generate plural forms. The plural software keys for each language on rails-i18n, are here. See Unicode CLDR page for an explanation of the plural keys for translators. Advice on writing plural syntax for CLDR data is given here.
Open support requests
- Support/About EOL:Website-collection items duplicate ids/en
- Support/About EOL:Website-collection items missing values/en
- Support/About EOL:Website-helpers.label.contact.name/zgh
- Support/About EOL:Website-hierarchies entries description/tl
- Support/About EOL:Website-scrub user warning/en
- Support/About EOL:Website-will paginate.page gap/es
- Support/EOL:Website-notifier.content partner resource harvest requested request.subject/en
- Translating talk:Encyclopedia of Life/About EOL:Website-recent activity.resource validation/en
- Translating talk:Encyclopedia of Life/About date display
- Translating talk:Encyclopedia of Life/To developer : Please consider adding functions to EOL search