Kiwix (homepage) is an offline reader for files in the ZIM format.
Use support for i18n/L10n related questions.
Translation threshold: messages for a language are exported to Kiwix when at least 35% have been translated.
As of March 2012, plural formatting is not needed on any Kiwix messages, and is not yet supported on Kiwix.
Note that .po files exported from translatewiki contain extra information to support round-tripping correctly. They cannot be used elsewhere. Submit them back through translatewiki.net for merging and normalization. You need the "offline" user right; be sure to request it, or you will not be able to use the submit interface.
If using POedit, be sure to use version 1.4 or later -- earlier versions will corrupt the .po files.
- To reach other translatewiki users and admins in a hurry, you can also pop into translatewiki.net's chat channel or in your IRC client.
- statistics (Languages with translation percentage above 35% are committed to version control). Note: translating plugins does not make sense before the threshold has been made for StatusNet core.
Open support requests
- Support/About Kiwix:Android.ui.error articleurlnotfound/en
- Support/About Kiwix:Android.ui.pref nightmode summary/en
- Support/About Kiwix:Android.ui.rate dialog msg 1/en
- Support/About Kiwix:Android.ui.rate dialog msg 1/en and Kiwix:Android.ui.rate dialog msg 2/en
- Support/About Kiwix:Android.ui.rate dialog msg 1/qqq
- Support/About Kiwix:Android.ui.rate dialog positive/ksh
- Support/Mistakes in edit protected pages: choosen instead of chosen
- Translating talk:MediaWiki/Kiwix access key translations