View source for Thread:Support/xml tags in ksh translation/reply (4)
If you need help or want to make a request regarding the Intuition project, please create a thread below.
Requests such as the following:
Request a new tool to be added
Be sure you pass the following requirements as you follow these 5 steps:
Modify, Delete or Add messages in the source language.
Include the message-key and text-domain of the message and (if a modification is requested) why it should be modified and your proposed change.
Per phab:T172065, loading asserts from non-Wikimedia providers are discouraged, not surprise, translatewiki.net is also under non-Wikimedia criteria. So in theory we should try replacing
(from phab:P5825) to a Wikimedia provided assert.
However, I am not sure how such "replacing" could be possible, since twn hosts a lot of messages that from Wikimedia umbrella.
And another however, I am now confused with the de facto status of messages world:
- CitationHunt: Use its own messages group
- CopyPatrol: own
- crosswatch: own
- GapFinder (a Cloud VPS project): own
- IA Upload: own
- InternetArchiveBot: own
- Pageviews: own
- video2commons: own
- Programs & Events Dashboard, uses Translating:Wiki_Ed_Dashboard: own
- XTools: Nowadays own
I believe that all of projects above are having hate-to-be-dynamic l10ned interfaces, and with doing compare with de facto 27 Intuition projects:
- DCAT-AP (UFO?)
- Global user contributions (a tool that wasted me 16 minutes to load full datas, ha?!)
- Catdown (still a "Toolserver tool"?!)
- CommonsHelper 2 (Four hundred and four!)
- Cvn Overlay (a good day for me that I must download-install-configure before loading necessary datas, hehe)
- Intuition - General (it self)
- GetWikiAPI (Why this so-called l10n is "still needed" even we have translatable api.php...)
- Grep (maybe good, but what's the reason that we can't merge "Language:" and "Project:" fields to a single [language code box].[project box].org?!)
- Intuition - Intuition - Core (it self, and we may say a lot of "Intuition - Intuition - ..." prefixes...)
- Jarry (list of tools...)
- Krinkle (I would give my concern to see how this can't move to Cloud VPS)
- Mwsnapshots (hmm, what's the reason that this can't just be provided by a Special page of MediaWiki.org? We can just download extensions and skins here)
- Persönliche Bekanntschaften (if only dewiki use it, then why l10n is needed)
- Real-Time Recent Changes (although there's still client users, I strongly recommond to let em migrate to use New filters for edit review which may also make RC dynamically)
- SVG Translate (So Jarry1250, what's your status of TranslateSvg extension?)
- Template transclusion check (a WP only tool, umm...)
- Templatecount (per above)
- Toolserver status (is just shutted down, isn't that?)
- Ts Reports (not very user friendly for me)
- Intuition - User Dashboard (it self)
- Voiceintro (how to use it on an Ultrabook?)
- What leaves here (another download-install-configure?)
- Wikiviewstats (No webservice)
- Monuments API (times for my Ultrabook to load it: 32 minutes)
- OrphanTalk (suitable for next splitting?)
- Raun (a Trump-styled sentense: A man v*conved his covfefe from Nambia to Toolgorfe)
- reFill (too hard to judge what can be translated, and what cannot)
So since the migration of XTools l10n, even there's a little possible that that "replacing" is possible, I would also ask that, what's the benefit of it?
I would ask a better solution that better than daydream replacement. Or maybe and somewhat sadly, we should consider abandoning the entire Intuition, and split all of those l10n messages to "Wikimedia:XXX..."
Documentation does not help.
- There are no such abbreviations in my target language that would be understood.
- What is the context of the message and the abbreviations and how are they used?
- Are there messages that relate to this one and could be used to introduce abbreviations?
- Why abbreviate at all?
Sorry for taking way too long time to reply. The intention of this message was to make it look like an entry from dictionary, where usually an entry consists of:
- The entry name (in bold)
- The entry's property (e.g. whether entry is a noun, adjective, verb, etc.), usually abbreviated
- The entry's definition
In this translation message, it was intended for #2.
I just came across the Ripoarisch (ksh) translations of the DCAT-AP messages and noticed that these contain what looks like mangled xml tags.
Could anyone who speaks the language take a look?
So, it is HMTL, and not related to XML.
A problem here might be that the message has been reused with another parameter set, where each parameter itself is one of a choice of messages that should now have the markup, but the message documentation was only partially updated. I am going to check that and make sure, it only occurs once, once the message documentation has been updated so that I can know which messages are inserted as $1 and $2, respectively.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Lokal Profil (talk)
Need to know the grammatical gender of the referee.
I's unclear to me, what "filled" in this context translates to since I do not know what is filled.
Example of filled line chart: http://www.jqplot.com/deploy/dist/examples/area.html
Needs more documentation as "This may not be applicable to all wikis." hasn't hint me about the "rot".
TLDR, it seems like something became putrid per bing search, but why a tag can be rot tag?
Should not "Unless" be the initial word in this sentence? Should it not be "this projectS souce code"?