View source for Thread:User talk:Csbotero/Uso del "usted" y otras cuestiones/reply
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Uso del "usted" y otras cuestiones||1||19:50, 20 May 2015|
|your post on support||0||16:14, 16 February 2014|
Hola. He revertido este cambio tuyo por varios motivosː
- En el "locale" 'es' usamos el 'tu'. Para usar "usted" existe 'es-formal'
- La traducción de 'skin' tanto aquí como en mediawiki.org es 'apariencia'
- Cuando hay un enlace, la URL destino suele mantenerse intacta, pero la descripción debe traducirse.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Macofe (talk)
Some suggestions in answer to your post on support:
- It is a good idea (but not compulsory) to add your name to the list of Spanish translators on the spanish portal. It makes it easier to find other Spanish translators.
- You could start a conversation with other Spanish translators on the Spanish portal talk page to share ideas on translation priorities.
- You could work on the Mediawiki messages needing to be updated using this link. Usually these messages have been altered in the original English. This is a maintenance job which needs to be done regularly, say once a month.
- If you would like to help with reviewing previous translations for accuracy, clarity and consistency of terminology, then go to the tab at the bottom right hand corner of the default editor and click on 'review'. Choose one message group at a time to review, to keep it all manageable.
I hope that you enjoy translating here. I found myself that on starting to translate, one job led to another, so soon enough the trick is not so much to find work, but to break it down into manageable chunks!