User talk:Dawid Deutschland
|How to start|
Welcome to Betawiki!
Hi Dato deutschland. Welcome to Betawiki! Please create a user page on which you describe which language(s) you will be working on. If you are going to be an active user here, please also add your name to the languages you will be working on. Before you can use Special:Translate, and Special:Magic, please request translator rights. If you have a wiki where a lot of translations have already been made, you can make an import request. Other useful pages are linked in the translatewiki.net menu that comes with this message.
Once you have started translating, your work will be committed to the standard product every few days. If you want to explicitely request your work to be added, please make a request for commit.
I wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Cheers! Siebrand 16:53, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
- Hoi, we are happy for you to help with the Mingrelian localisation :) Thanks, GerardM 10:30, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- You are a translator, when you select "translate" in the box for translators, you will select the language by default that is the one also used in your user interface. However you can select another language (xmf for Mingrelian). GerardM 11:01, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
Hallo! It is good that you are translating for Mingrelian, but could you please also translate for Georgian? That language is missing many translations (76.42% in core and 6.22% for extensions used by Wikimedia). SPQRobin 16:52, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
კარგი სამუშაო მეგრული ენაზე :) --Malafaya 14:53, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
your babel template
Hoi, I have copied your babel info from the Georgian wikipedia, one entry i have removed because it does not conform with the ISO standard.. Can you have a look at this ? If you have questions, let me know :) Thanks, GerardM 12:02, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
Most often used messages
Hi. With the release of MediaWiki 1.13 coming up, I would like to ask you if you can please translate/correct the most often used messages for ka and xmf as soon as possible. Thanks! Siebrand 20:31, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
Please consider confirming your e-mail address
Dear Dawid Deutschland. Our records show that you have not confirmed your e-mail address. This means that other users cannot contact your by e-mail, and that you will not receive our periodic newsletter once every one or two months. If you mean to be an active contributor on Betawiki, we strongly advise you to confirm your e-mail address. The below steps describe how you can do that.
You can confirm your e-mail address as follows:
- go to your preferences
- fill out a valid e-mail address in the field behind "E-mail"
- save your preferences; an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you submitted
- check your e-mail. The e-mail contains a URL you should click to confirm your e-mail address.
Thank you for considering this. Cheers! Betawiki Staff 17:15, 18 July 2008 (UTC)