Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:54, 2 February 2008 by Siebrand (Robot: Automated text replacement (-process/tasks +Translating:Tasks))
- Hallo Eleassar! Thanks for coming to project:LanguageSl.php and MessagesSl.php.
- You are a sysop and bureaucrat now.
- Please let me know what other language files you are interested in as well. Best regards Gangleri – 10:14, 09.05.2006 (UTC)
- We are testing the internationalization of the user interface here and Niklas made a lot of improuvements for a bidirectional environment. Other languages make the localization via direct changes as to w:sl:special:Allmessages|uselang=sl or translatewiki.net:special:Allmessages|uselang=sl · Sistemska sporočila or implement additional functionality as plural, grammar etc. We also copied and pasted PHP output from projects in other languages in order to generate files for SVN.
- Most of the pages at "translatewiki.net" have various "uselang=foo" links so everybody can easely see how a page renders in another language or directional environment.
- At the moment I am doing some documentation about the nature and usage of MediaWiki messages.
- Please do not hesitate to test whatever you like and do not hesitate to ask if you see some inconsistencies or require some special features. Best regards Gangleri · 26. toukokuuta 2006 kello 20.24 (EEST)
How to identify the messages that need to be updated in your MessagesXx.php?
- Please see category:MediaWiki/plural and translate the corresponding "/sl" messages if this is not done already. Thanks in advance! Gangleri · 26. toukokuuta 2006 kello 20.24 (EEST)
- Please see Recentchanges trailer=/sl for the last changes.
- You will find the Slovenian grammar definition at special:LanguageViewer/Sl. It can be tested localy at "translatewiki.net" following the examples from localization tests.
- Regards G - ג · T · w:en: Th · T 4. heinäkuuta 2006 kello 15.54 (EEST)
- Thanks Eleassar for your message! When taking into account the delays for Translating:Tasks you still have some hours to correct grammatical errors. I think we should not postpone commiting to SVN because of available resources; it might postpone for months. Best regards G - ג · T · w:en: Th · T 4. heinäkuuta 2006 kello 19.46 (EEST)