|How to start|
Welcome to Betawiki!
Hi Rotemliss. Welcome to Betawiki! Please create a user page on which you describe which language(s) you will be working on. If you are going to be an active user here, please also add your name to the languages you will be working on. Before you can use Special:Translate, and Special:Magic, please request translator rights. If you have a wiki where a lot of translations have already been made, you can make an import request. Other useful pages are linked in the translatewiki.net menu that comes with this message.
Once you have started translating, your work will be committed to the standard product every few days. If you want to explicitely request your work to be added, please make a request for commit.
I wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Cheers! Siebrand 23:28, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
- Dear Rotemliss! More languages as km: are included in the statistics only because the message file exists. I suggest to include a column containing some comments about:
- "fallback language" – this is the reason why ab: is listed; this aplies to all languages using variants as sr: and zh-sg:
- "directionality" – this is the reason why sd: is listed
- "digit localisation" – this is the reason why km: is listed
- "??? others ???"
- P.S. Please add "anchors" to the table. For the file "MessagesBat_smg.php" I would prefere "#bat-smg" (and not "#bat_smg"). Thanks in advance! G - ג · T · w:en: Th · T 8. elokuuta 2006 kello 12.53 (EEST)
- If the language is not the same as the other languages (and actually, every language which has a langauge file should be so), it should have messages.
- About anchors: I will add them later. – rotemliss – Talk 8. elokuuta 2006 kello 19.44 (EEST)
היי אני רוצה להצטרף לצוות שמתרגם פה לעברית, במה אפשר לעזור? StuB 08:10, 5 July 2008 (UTC)