Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Thanks for coming to "translatewiki.net" and project:LanguageHe.php and MessagesHe.php / project:LanguageYi.php and MessagesYi.php. Thanks for helping at the projects in Yiddish! You are a sysop and bureaucrat now.
- We are testing the internationalization of the user interface here and Niklas made a lot of improuvements for a bidirectional environment. Other languages make the localization via direct changes as to
- w:he:special:Allmessages|uselang=he or translatewiki.net:special:Allmessages|uselang=he · Template:Dir rtl/he
- w:yi:special:Allmessages|uselang=yi or translatewiki.net:special:Allmessages|uselang=yi · Template:Dir rtl/yi
- or implement additional functionality as plural, grammar etc. We also copied and pasted PHP output from projects in other languages in order to generate files for SVN.
- Most of the pages at "translatewiki.net" have various "uselang=foo" links so everybody can easely see how a page renders in another language or directional environment.
- At the moment I am doing some documentation about the nature and usage of MediaWiki messages.
- Please do not hesitate to test whatever you like and do not hesitate to ask if you see some inconsistencies or require some special features. Best regards Gangleri · 3. kesäkuuta 2006 kello 21.11 (EEST)