View source for Thread:User talk:Wikiwind/Welcome to translatewiki.net!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Translation request for Serbo-Croatian||0||16:15, 28 January 2016|
|Welcome to translatewiki.net!||0||20:29, 12 January 2011|
|Please translate to Serbo-Croatian (how-to)||Completion||Outdated|
|* Most of the pages listed above are at Mediawiki.org — you can use your Wikipedia account to log in and work there.|
Hello, and please excuse the English. My name is Erica and I am a community liaison for the visual editor at the Wikimedia Foundation.
I'm contacting you today as you are proficient in Serbo-Croatian, to ask you some time-sensitive help with translations related to the visual editor, here and at Mediawiki.org. I'm therefore providing this little table, hoping it can make the work easier for you, and please do not hesitate to contact me immediately if you need any further information.
I'd like to thank you in advance for what you will do and for the invaluable support you will provide to the Serbo-Croatian wikimedian community! (Please feel free to forward this message to other community members who may be equally interested or able to contribute.) Best,
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Languagename (view source)
- Template:Languages (view source)
- Template:Languages/Lang (view source) (semi-protected)
- Template:Localized (view source)
- Template:ProcessNavigation/en (view source)
- Template:Scriptname (view source)
- Template:Scriptname/c (view source)
- Template:Scriptname/sh-cyrl (view source)
- Template:Scriptname/tg (view source)
- Template:Welcome-body (view source)
- Template:Welcome/en (view source) (protected)