Appear when there's rollback and/or edit collision.
- $1 - the page to be rolled back
- $2 - the editor to be rolled-back of that page
- $3 - the editor that cause collision
Identical messages: [Edit this list]
- Rollbackfailed (Rollback failed) ("Rollback failed")
- Tog-norollbackdiff (. . . a rollback) ("Don't show diff after performing a rollback")
- Tooltip-rollback (Rollback reverts . . .) (""Rollback" reverts the last contributor's edit(s) to this page in one click")
- Right-rollback (. . . rollback . . .) ("Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page")
- Alreadyrolled (. . . rollback . . .) ("Cannot rollback last edit of $1 by $2 (talk | contribs);
someone else has edited or rolled back the page already.
The last edit to the page was by $3 (talk | contribs).")
last contributor is only author of this page.")
- Rollback-success (a message used when rollbacking but no "rollback" in it) ("Reverted edits by $1;
changed back to last revision by $2.")
See also Template:Identical/Revert