- $1 - an external url to the source; can be used to construct a link like: [$1 $2]
- $2 - title of the external source
- $3 - an external url to the site; can be used to construct a link like: [$3 $4]
- $4 - title of the external site
- $5 - a relative url that points to History page of the specified page; can be used to construct a link like this
- $6 - a short name of the site Wikitravel
- $7 - time and date timestamp
- $8 - a date
- $9 - a time
If translation around [$3 $4] depends on the morphology, you have two options:
- Do not translate in your language.
- Make a translation that does work in your language. I suggest "the site SITENAME".