Developers should use the form below to propose a new OAuth consumer (see the extension documentation for more details). After submitting this form, you will receive a token that your application will use to identify itself to MediaWiki. An OAuth administrator will need to approve your application before it can be authorised by other users.
A few recommendations and remarks:
- Try to use as few grants as possible. Avoid grants that are not actually needed now.
- Versions are of the form "major.minor.release" (the last two being optional) and increase as grant changes are needed.
- Please provide a public RSA key (in PEM format) if possible; otherwise a (less secure) secret token will have to be used.
- Use the JSON restrictions field to limit access of this consumer to IP addresses in those CIDR ranges.
- You can use a project ID to restrict the consumer to a single project on this site (use "*" for all projects).
- The email address provided must match that of your account (which must have been confirmed).