I want to enable Bodo language on translatewiki.net by the help of support page.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The only thing that you can do, after providing the necessary information, is wait, your request is not only one pending new language request.
AFAIW, there are also:
- Sylheti (syl);
- Sakizaya (ais), Amis (ami), Atayal (tay), Seediq (trv), and Saisiyat (xsy)
- Saraiki (skr);
- Kalenjin (kln);
- Tunica (tun);
- Kaikavian (kjv);
- Persian in Latin script (fa-latn);
- Ho (hoc);
- Atikamekw (atj) and Southern East Cree (crj);
- Javanese in Javanese script (jv-java);
- Northern Thai (nod);
- Bengali in India (bn-in);
- Hakka in both Hans (hak-hans) and Hant (hak-hant) scripts;
- Spanish in Nicaragua (es-ni);
- Thread:Support/Please_support_"Traditional_Mongolian_Script" – I'm confused with this request, is this Mongolian in Mongolian script (mn-mong)? Or Inner Mongolian (mvf)?
- Occitan Nissart (oc-ni)?;
- Ladino in Hebrew (lad-hebr).
So it's likely that you have to wait for half years to 3 years.