See Languages by language family/Malayo-Polynesian. See also wikipedia:en:Malayo-Polynesian languages.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Basap-Greater Barito languages
- Celebic languages
- Central-Eastern Malayo-Polynesian languages
- Javanesic languages
- Lampungic languages
- Land Dayak languages
- Malayo-Sumbawan languages
- Minahasan languages
- Moken-Moklen languages
- North Borneo Malayo-Polynesian languages
- North Mangyan languages
- Northwest Sumatra-Barrier Islands languages
- Philippine languages
- South Sulawesi languages
Pages in category "Malayo-Polynesian languages"
This category contains only the following page.