Category:Pages with syntax highlighting errors
This category signals pages that use
<syntaxhighlight>...</syntaxhighlight> without the mandatory
lang="..." attribute in the leading tag, or an incorrect/unsupported value for the programming language, or whose content parsing in that language detects syntaxic issues or rendering problems (including cases where the generated highlighted source code would be too large: large source code should not be included but stored in separate pages or linked from an external repository store where the code is maintained outside the wiki.
- For highlighting HTML or Wiki code, use
- For highlighting CSS stylesheets, use
- For highlighting JSON data, use
- For highlighting Lua source code, use
- For highlighting PHP source code, use
- For highlighting shell script code, use
- For unknown/unsupported languages, or generic text, or if the source code is too large, use
lang="text", or better use a
<source lang="...">...</source>which is much faster, and much less costly, or store the source code in an external source repository and provide a link to its maintenance page.
Pages in category "Pages with syntax highlighting errors"
This category contains only the following page.