Users in this category have indicated their level of linguistic knowledge (or absence of knowledge) in Cree (nēhiyawēwin / ᓀᐦᐃᔭᐍᐏᐣ).
Cree is a macrolanguage. Please choose:
- crj : Southern East Cree (īnū ayimūn / ᐄᓅ ᐊᔨᒨᓐ)
- crk : Plains Cree (nēhiyawēwin / ᓀᐦᐃᔭᐍᐏᐣ)
- crl : Northern East Cree (īyiyū ayimūn / ᐄᔨᔫ ᐊᔨᒨᓐ)
- crm : Moose Cree (ililîmowin / ᐃᓕᓖᒧᐧᐃᓐ)
- csw : Swampy Cree (omaškekôw / ᐅᒪᔥᑫᑰᐤ)
- cwd : Woods Cree (nīhithawīwin / ᓀᐦᐃᖬᐍᐏᐣ)
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "User cr"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.