Used as error message in HTML forms. This date and time MUST be formatted as a 4-digit year, 2-digit month, and 2-digit day, in the Gregorian calendar, separated with ASCII hyphen ('-') characters, followed by a space (or the letter 'T'), followed by a time formatted as a 2-digit hour 00 to 23, a 2-digit minute, and an optional 2-digit second, all separated by ASCII colons. You can localise the letters to your language or script, but you should not change the format.
- ("There are problems with some of your input.")
- MediaWiki:Apifeatureusage-htmlform-datetime-placeholder/en") ("
- MediaWiki:Apifeatureusage-htmlform-datetime-toolow/en") ("
- MediaWiki:Apifeatureusage-htmlform-datetime-toohigh/en") ("
- ("This value is required.")