Important note: This is a legacy inclusive code (still valid in ISO 639-3, but now as a macrolanguage) which was used for two distinct languages which are not mutually intelligible. For translating to Amis, please use ami; for translating to Sazikaya, please use szy.
This language is disabled
: not yet enabled, no longer supported by translatewiki.net, or no longer exported.
Please don’t translate to this language unless you're working to resolve the issues it was disabled for. — Support
- Language (ISO 639)
- Script (ISO 15924)
- Latn / 215 (Latin), supported by Unicode since version 1.1 with the alias Latin (ref. : Ch7.1) : (disabled)
- Variants (BCP 47)
- Wikimedia projects (check localisation requirements) [ais:]
- Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Wikibooks, Wikiquote, Wikinews, Wikivoyage, Wikisource, Wikiversity
- ami : Amis (Pangcah) 
- szy : Sakizaya (Sakizaya) 
- ais (macrolanguage) :
- ami : Amis (Pangcah)
- szy : Sakizaya (Sakizaya)