From SupportJump to navigation Jump to search
I think it will be good idea to add GENDER support for the word "user" to the following messages, unless technical restrictions make it difficult like in the case of:
- ("There is no email address recorded for user "$1".")
- ("User is blocked")
- ("This user is currently blocked.
The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:")
- ("You do not have permission to edit this page, because it contains another user's personal settings.")
- noemail: done in mwr:66933
- Blockedtitle: I think this message may be incorrect, and may have to be rephrased. It is used in OutputPage::blockedPage(), which has the following documentation: "Produce a "user is blocked" page.". I may be wrong, but not making changes here now.
- Blocked-notice-logextract: GENDER already supported. Documentation updated.
- Customcssjsprotected: Because of code structure, adding GENDER support here would be more complex than we would really like. Not changing.