- → Translate this project | Recent changes | Translation statistics
On 13 May 2008, support to Flagged Revisions extension has been enabled again.
Please review all Flagged Revisions translations as we may not have noticed some out of sync!
Here is some information about the Flagged Revs extension.
- This extension has been recommended for very large wiki projects (the lead developer has recommended projects with over 100,000 pages), but its implementation depends on the specific nature and needs of your project. (For instance, Wikisource projects, though small, have been suggested as natural candidates for the extension since they contain proofread versions of texts that are not meant to be changed.) Please consider this before investing time and effort into translating this extension.
- Most messages contain words like "quality", "stable" and "sighted". This is difficult to translate without context. We recommend to review translations on test.wikipedia.org where you can grant the "editor" and "reviewer" rights to yourself, and then see the messages in their context and test features of this extension.
- Some messages contain very complex code with links, magic words, etc. See for example Revreview-quality. Pay attention!
Flagged Revisions interface of a sighted version as on de.wikipedia.org (using English as interface language), one with simple and one with detailed interface.
Flagged Revisions with a comment added, when having for example stableid=145 in the URL.
- changes mean "any change including changes to templates used"
- deprecated or deprecation means that a previously accepted revision (version of the page, not the change) is no longer consider an acceptable version of the page. Also see rejected.
- edits are revisions of the page in question.
- rejected is only used to describe reverts.