This page exists to help Blockly translators be consistent with each other.
To see a language's current translations (if they exist) of Blockly terms, select preferences, then select the language from the drop-down menu. (Using the English user interface, it appears in the "Internationalisation" section of the default "User profile" tab.)
- Blockly: Apps.blocklyMessage ("Blockly")
- Blocks: Code.blocks ("Blocks")
- Colour: Apps.catColour ("Colour")
- Lists: Apps.catLists ("Lists")
- Loops: Apps.catLoops ("Loops")
- Text: Apps.catText ("Text")
- Variables: Apps.catVariables ("Variables")
- True: LOGIC_BOOLEAN_TRUE ("true")
- False: LOGIC_BOOLEAN_FALSE ("false")
- Procedures: Apps.catProcedures ("Functions")
Feel free to add notes about any issues specific to your language.