LibreRouter: new project with software and HowTo booklets
1) Yes, each piece in a different repo.
2) The first two pieces that I think are ready:
- LibreMesh Web UI
- format: Gettext
- branch: not yet decided. Development usually happens in a new branch for each feature or fix, and then gets merged with "develop". Here's a conversation going on now about commit access for you/TW.net, wondering what branch to give you commit access to: https://github.com/libremesh/lime-packages/pull/254
- format: JSON
- branch: "uhttp" until December-ish, then "develop".
3) "It could work as translatable page." Do you mean it could work without a parser?
4) Cool! I hope Amir and crew get that Telegram app to a usable release.
5) Where in TranslateWiki would we upload the screenshots? When you say "too large", what are the maximum dimensions of the image (like 80px by 200px)? What is the maximum file size?