|How to start|
Hi Pato. Welcome to translatewiki.net!
You can now start translating.
You should also check the portal for your language, the link is in the sidebar. Other useful pages are linked in the menu next to this message.
Your translations are transferred to the standard product every few days or every few weeks depending on the product. Please notice that it may take longer before you see your translation in the actual product.
We wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Please leave any questions on Support. Cheers!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Show translations||3||16:28, 19 May 2018|
Hello.How do we show translations (Change the language) in LibreMesh?Thank you
Hi ديفيد, I don't know quite what you mean, so here are a few things that might help:
- if you want to translate the messages that haven't been translated yet into your default language, click here: translate LibreMesh into your default language.
- if you want to translate the messages that haven't been translated yet into Arabic (code skr-arab), click here: translate LibreMesh into skr-arab.
- if you want to see all the messages, including the ones already translated into Arabic, click here: all LibreMesh messages, Arabic.
Does this answer your question?
To change the LibreMesh web interface language:
- Connect to a router running LibreMesh (or a virtual machine running LibreMesh).
- Access the LibreMesh web interface, called LuCI, at www.thisnode.info.
- Login by going to the bottom of the page and clicking "Administration". The default setting is username "root" and no password.
- Using the menu at the top of the page, go to System > System.
- On the system page, click on the "Language and Style" tab.
- Change the language from "auto" to your desired language.
- At the bottom of the page, click "Save & Apply".
- Click on a different menu item and the page will load in your selected language.
Currently the only languages enabled in LibreMesh are English and Spanish. In the next week or so we'll include the new translations. If you want to include them now, then you can build and compile the LibreMesh firmware using your own copies of new translation files, though I don't know yet how to edit the language selection menu (waiting for answer from developers).