- User talk:Nike/Archive_to_2007-04-02
- User talk:Nike/Archive_to_2008-07-18
- User talk:Nike/Archive_to_2008-12-06
- User talk:Nike/Archive_to_2010-01-01
Language names in local language
Hi, I'm contributing to the translations in Tamil language. I find that the names used for langiuages are incorrect and I want to rectify this. It is similar to the problem discussed at here. I searched MediaWiki translations and I'm not sure where exactly I've to make changes. Could you please help? thanks.--செல்வா 16:23, 30 April 2011 (UTC) (I go by the first name Selva).
- For example the names of the languages in my language here. Where should I make the changes to correct the names and to add local names for the untranslated/transliterated names? --செல்வா 16:47, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|CSD||1||06:38, 8 March 2018|
|Phabricator||1||15:09, 6 March 2018|
|Translation administrator||0||12:13, 20 January 2018|
|Puuttuvia käännöksiä iNaturalist.org -sivustolla||0||18:29, 14 January 2018|
|Rename request||0||16:56, 17 December 2017|
|INaturalist||0||13:25, 23 November 2017|
|CitationHunt||3||11:16, 23 November 2017|
|Messages to be deleted||0||13:35, 6 July 2017|
|Please help to set up five language of Indigenous Taiwanese||0||05:38, 25 April 2017|
|Importing offline Translations||0||04:43, 25 January 2018|
|Broken link to GSoC project and unparsed span tag||0||20:39, 22 December 2016|
|Requests for languages or projects||1||14:55, 4 November 2016|
|Translator rights||0||19:10, 28 October 2016|
|Kiitos paljon!||0||21:56, 12 October 2016|
|Help needed with Commons Android app||0||14:45, 21 September 2016|
|Yandex for bengali||0||15:24, 17 September 2016|
|Requests for new projects: CeL||0||23:43, 3 September 2016|
|Reverting my edit||0||14:34, 11 August 2016|
|Rename||0||06:56, 1 March 2016|
|Feedback for new search translation features||0||05:44, 15 July 2015|
delete.py. Sorry for the wrong
peedy deletion requested summary; I missed an "S" there obviously.
Hello.Looks like there are already translations in Phabricator. When will translations we do here appear on that web site?Thanks
Which language? Latest update was four hours ago: https://github.com/eggpi/citationhunt/commits/master/chstrings
The site is available in 24 languages but is already translated into additional languages.Please add the rest of the languages.Thank you
I tried importing offline translated files but now it's not working , would it be possible for you to check. I had also mailed you but seems like you were in vacation that time due to new year / xmas time.
I'd be grateful if you could look at it.
Hello, sir. I just wanted to bring to your notice a few problems in your User page. It seems that the link to your GSoC project has become broken. Could you please fix it ? Also in the "Short history of translatewiki.net" section a span tag seems to be unmatched and is rendered as plain text. BTW, thanks for creating translatewiki !
Last edit: 15:22, 22 June 2016
Here is the list you asked some days ago.
Requests for new languages with info seemingly provided:
- Thread:Support/Add_Cree_languages (crj) [requested input, unclear script]
- Thread:Support/Please_support_"jv-java" [requested input]
- Thread:Support/español_nicaragüense [requested input]
- Thread:Support/Request_language_-_Sindarin [rejected, fictional]
- Thread:Support/Request_for_Fala_language_(fax) (choose a fallback) [being added]
- Thread:Support/request_for_new_language [being added]
- Thread:Support/please_enable_the_Portal:Cpx [requested input, patch submitted]
- Thread:Support/Lule_Saami_(smj)_translation_project [being added]
- Thread:Support/New_language:_en_The_Talossan_language_/_tzl_El_ghleþ_Talossan [rejected, fictional]
- Thread:Support/Second_time_asking_to_re-open_the_Gothic_translation_interface (formerly enabled) [export re-enabled]
- Thread:Portal_talk:Bft/request_for_this_language [duplicate]
Languages with script issues etc.:
- Thread:Support/Request_for_a_new_language:_Kaikavian_literary_language (formal variant?)
- Thread:Support/Support_for_lad-hebr_on_Ladino_Wikipedia (info request)
- Thread:Support/_iso_639-3_iso_639-3_–_iso_639-3_request_for_Sylheti_language_&_keyboard_on_translatewiki_(2) (some information potentially missing)
Requests for new projects not explicitly discarded yet:
- Thread:Support/Former_WMF_app_now_community-maintained,_where_to_crowdsource_localization? (quite active app, formerly supported)
- Thread:Support/Gamepedia (on GitHub, now supported)
- Thread:Support/New_translation_project_proposal (~500 strings, active commits, they have qqq)
- Thread:Support/New_Project:_Mantisbt_Plugin(s) (we already have one)
- Thread:Support/Adding_Miga_to_Translatewiki.net (will do string extraction if twn is interested)
- Thread:Support/Add_Moodle-plugin_to_translatewiki.net (~40 strings)
Requests for projects in need of FFS:
Sorry to bother you. But I need your help to review my situation.
For years I am one of the most active translators in European Portuguese. I corrected some changes made without consensus by other Portuguese colleague.
Another sysop came and decided to remove my translator rights without any warning. He said he wll review the situation in months or years (!). Meanwhile, wrong changes are being made and many other messages are waiting for translation and proofreading.
As one of the editors who contributed most in this project in this language (as you can see by statistics and contributions history), I kindly ask you to review this and give me back my translator rights to make corrections and continue working.