On this page you can add a new claim for bounties in the Language project.
The language project is closed for now. No new applications are accepted.
- Approved 100% remaining. Apologies for the late response. Siebrand 16:36, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- Approved 50% remaining. Apologies for the late response. Siebrand 16:36, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- Approved 40% remaining. Apologies for the late response. Siebrand 16:36, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- Denied Not eligible. Siebrand 19:34, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
- Moving for Denied for a bounty. Not convinced that you will be able to complete the UI. Fully agreed with the UI needing work, though. I do hope not getting a bounty does not put you off, but I think this would not get the quality translation we are looking for in this sponsored project. Would appreciate if you would be able to bring a native speaker in. Cheers! Siebrand 23:32, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
- We have no more native speakers available, Siebrand. The last native speaker we had access to, User:Wantok last edited more than a Year ago here, and hasn't been seen on tpi.wikipedia for ages. I am going to do as much as I can with the knowledge I have, and I will see if I can put out an appeal on Wikipedia for the south pacific area Wikiprojects to see if we can hunt down anymore. Also, I am building up my understanding of the language and will keep working on that. I am currently tpi-2. Iceflow 01:22, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
- Denied. Please use the proper request format. Also, this language already has milestone 1 completed. Siebrand
Below is a list of approved claims. Do not change this table. The language project is closed for now. No new applications are accepted.
|active||2008-08-06||WMF||pam||Kapampangan||Pampanga||katimawan||03:32, 22 May 2008 (UTC)||100%|
|active||2008-08-06||WMF||su||Sunda||Sundanese||Kandar||14:32, 26 May 2008 (UTC)||50%|
|active||2008-08-06||most used||gu||ગુજરાતી||Gujarati||Dhaval (ધવલ)||12:43, 2 July 2008 (UTC)||40%|
|In other languages||English · français · português · claims|