|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Bonjour! I've named myself Claude. I registered this account on Dec. 2017, hoping I would be able to make different languages get through awiki.
Biased (?) Introduction
- My English is uncertificated.
- I currently live in Beijing, China, now at university studying linguistics and computer science. I have some crude knowledge of français, and I'm trying to steal some time for studere latinam.
- I had been studying literary Chinese, or Old Chinese as a native language since 4 years old, but I never illutioned I know this language by that far. I was certainly not able to craft an article in literary Chinese.
- It would be all in Greek if I had been accosted in French. To me now French literature is being ineligible and I speculate myself in poorly A2.//Now it goes better. Je suppose que le niveau est à peu près B2 ? (Encore sans aucune certification)
- It's my favor of learning varied and various languages, but not my major. I have been studying linguistics for IT use. Nonetheless, I participate in translation from time to time as voluntary work.
About Our TranslateWiki
Not freed out to do translation on weekdays here, but almost every day I'm on wiktionary in search of some entry.