|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Babel is limited :(
- li: I can fully understand Limburgish conversations and I can speak Limburgish rather well too :) I am fluent in writing Limburgish using the High Limburgish spelling.
- en-3: I can understand most English conversations and I can speak the language too. I can write it down rather well.
- nl-2: I can understand many Dutch conversations, though I can't speak Dutch. I am however able to write it.
- fr-1: I can understand some French conversations and I can also speak French on a basic level. I can write down easy words in French :)
- stq-1: I can understand quite some Saterlandic conversations, but my vocabulary knowledge is currently too passive to write and speak the language very well.
- zea-1: I can understand quite some Zealandic conversations, but my vocabulary knowledge is currently too passive to write and speak the language very well.
- de-1: I can understand many German conversations, but I usually use the Limburgish inflections and declensions, so German people don't understand me :)
- da-1: I can understand some Danish, but I can't speak it. Luckily, I can write down some Danish.
- ojb: Learning some Northwestern-Ojibwe, currently it is far from enough to do translations, but maybe in the near future ... who knows? :)