Welcome to Betawiki!
Hi Kaare. Welcome to Betawiki. Before you can use Special:Translate, and Special:Magic, please request translator rights at Betawiki:Translators. Please create a user page on which you describe which language(s) you will be working on. If you are going to be an active user here, please also add your name to the languages you will be working on at Translating:Languages. For an overview of the languages that are being worked on here, you can have a look at Translating:Developer log. Other useful pages can be Support and Import requests.
Once you have started translating, please remember to often request a commit of your translation work at Translating:Tasks. This makes the number of changes easier to handle for the devs.
I wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Cheers! SPQRobin 17:59, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
Please consider confirming your e-mail address
Dear Kaare. Our records show that you have not confirmed your e-mail address. This means that other users cannot contact your by e-mail, and that you will not receive our periodic newsletter once every one or two months. If you mean to be an active contributor on Betawiki, we strongly advise you to confirm your e-mail address. The below steps describe how you can do that.
You can confirm your e-mail address as follows:
- go to your preferences
- fill out a valid e-mail address in the field behind "E-mail"
- save your preferences; an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you submitted
- check your e-mail. The e-mail contains a URL you should click to confirm your e-mail address.
Thank you for considering this. Cheers! Betawiki Staff 17:16, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
Synchronization with da.wiki
Hi. I see that you are the most active translator in da.wiki. Since it has pointed out that some messages here are not well translated, I would hope that you will translate messages here, and import best translations from da.wiki. :-) --Nemo 05:54, 3 August 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, but my work would be wasted as long as translators without a good understanding of the source and target languages are allowed to "run free" here. I fear that the message I fixed yesterday is only the tip of the iceberg. - Kaare 21:07, 3 August 2008 (UTC)
- Please start reviewing. The issue with MMS has benn dealt with. Siebrand 21:49, 3 August 2008 (UTC)