This is where we collect information about the experiences about updating the Unicode CLDR Project for the time box in 2012. We want to know if your language is correct and complete and if not what your experience is in editing for your language.
What to do
- Check if your language and locale is supported in the CLDR Survey Tool (to see all locales, click the "Show read-only" or "Show locked" checkboxes on the left pane, even if they are not currently open for data submission).
- When it is supported and the data is correct and complete, please let us know below.
- When there are errors, when the data is incomplete or when your language or locale is missing, please create a Survey Tool Account.
Incorrect or incomplete data
- Please read the instructions for the CLDR Survey Tool.
- Make the necessary changes and let us know on this page that you have.
Your language or locale is missing
- Read how to request changes (for bug fixes or new features, including new languages or locales).
- When you make a request, you commit yourself to provide the minimal amount of data.
- With the request you have to include the Core Data for New Locales.
- In this data they mention "official status" when a language does not have an official status anywhere, do provide information anyway, do mention that the language does not have an official status and do report that you made the request here.
- When your language or locale is added, please read the instructions for the CLDR Survey Tool.
- Please complete the minimally required information first and the translations for language names next.
- Make the necessary changes and let us know on this page when you are done.
When there are problems with the CLDR Survey tool
- Please read their FAQ and known issues.
- When the issue is new, please report it on the CLDR mailing list.
- Please let us know as well on the Support page about issues if this affects translatewiki.net, so that we can track the progress (submit a link to your filed CLDR requests and a summary description.)