Language support team/CLDR-2012
This is where we collect information about the experiences about updating the CLDR for the time box in 2012. We want to know if your language is correct and complete and if not what your experience is in editing for your language.
What to do
- Check if your language and locale is supported.
- When it is supported and the data is correct and complete, please let us know below.
- When there are errors, when the data is incomplete or when your language or locale is missing please create a user account.
Incorrect or incomplete data
- Please read the instruction for the survey tool
- Make the necessary changes and let us know on this page that you have.
Your language or locale is missing
- A request has to be made for new languages or locales.
- When you make a request, you commit yourself to provide the minimal amount of data.
- With the request you have to include the Core Data for New Locales.
- In this data they mention "official status" when a language does not have an official status anywhere, do provide information anyway, do mention that the language does not have an official status and do report that you made the request here.
- When your language or locale is added, please read the instruction for the survey tool
- Please complete the minimally required information first and the translations for language names next.
- Make the necessary changes and let us know on this page when you are done.
When there are problems with the CLDR Survey tool
- Please read their FAQ and known issues
- When the issue is new, please report it on the CLDR mailing list
- Please let us know about issues as well.
he - Hebrew
- Notice the empty box in the calendar
- Notice the date format - they see that my language is Hebrew, but show me the American format.
- Notice the RTL bug in "(Schedule (Tentative".